Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Geting to know your characters - by Jenna Petersen

Getting to Know Your Characters
by Jenna Petersen


removed by request of author



Hi Aimee,



I just noticed that you reprinted my entire character article from my site for writers, The Passionate Pen to your blog. While I appreciate that the article obviously helped you and I’m sure you didn’t mean any harm, you didn’t actually ask my permission to reprint my article. Generally I’m fine with people linking to the articles without permission, but to reprint word-for-word, you really need to ask an author. It’s a violation of their copyright on their work to reprint. It’s just something to keep in mind since you seem have copied and posted a great number of articles from various authors.



Thanks for your understanding and have a good day.



Jenna Petersen
Lessons From A Courtesan (Avon), Out NOW!
A Red Hot Valentine's Day (Avon Red, Jess Michaels), January 2009
Her Notorious Viscount (Avon), April 2009
http://www.jennapetersen.com

No comments: