Friday, March 30, 2007

Some currently cool phrases

Weekly Cool Phrases -- From ngriffin

Be careful what you wish for, your dreams may come true.
Get up on this!
Nothing lasts forever.
Remember my name - I'll have you screaming it later!
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
If you were a booger I'd pick you first!
It is what it is..........
Let's play make believe.......
There isn't any fire. I'm just running from the flame.
How ya doin!?
Everything must change.
Looking like a lollipop waiting on a lick.
Keep it between the ditches!
Get down. Girl go head. Get down!
I wish you would just.........Puff Away!! Poof!
Now that's why they call me Big Poppa!!
Always remember: Sometimes forever comes too soon.
I'm not that lonely yet!
If you’re scared say your scared, and jump in my pocket!
Regret this!!
And the best of all (added by Aimee DuPré) “I want to check you for ticks!”

1 comment:

Nicole Eakin said...

I love these things! Here are 2 more: 1. To hate is easy but to love takes courage. 2. Life was so simple when boys had cooties.....