Friday, December 20, 2013

Quotes -- whether worthy or not? You decide!



A gentle breeze whispers your name
A singer dies but not her song; A legacy that time will not sever
And loveless days drag into lonely nights
Come stretch your soul to reach new heights
Give me the courage to reach higher than I think possible
Hearts overflow
Help me find my way; I’m so lost in your love.
How good you are for me
I can’t stop remembering what I’ve been trying to forget.
I hear your voice call out my name
I hunger and thirst for your love
I just don’t need your sympathy
I locked up my heart and hid the key
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
Never frown, even when you’re sad; you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
Don't cry because it is over; smile because it happened.
There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
I should have known
I want you out of my head and into my heart
I won’t take your love . . . I won’t take your love for granted anymore.  Love can’t take you where you don’t want to go.
I’d give to you the moon and stars
I’d rather be with you than be on my own.  I’m tired of dancing alone.
I’m not asking for forever.  I know promises don’t last.
I’ve been through so many changes
I’ve got a plan, a strategy
I’ve got a restless feeling
If moonlight were magic, you’d be here again
If you turn your back I won’t have to stay
In the quiet velvet of night
In you I see the love I’ve been looking for.  Don’t shut the door.
It seems I’ve loved you once before
It’s good to have an end to journey toward, but in the end, it’s the journey that matters.
It’s the same old story
Just because the sun sets doesn’t mean the sun is gone
Let my love lead you through
Listen to the wind sing through the trees
Love waits beyond the open heart
Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
Don't try so hard; the best things come when you least expect them to.
My heart broke
My heart won’t let me say goodbye.
My love for you stretches over time
My love is strong
My love will remain to the end
My world was change with just one kiss
Open your eyes
Passion burns so brightly
Remember:  whatever happens happens for a reason.
Some people need more encouragement than others
Someone broke your heart in two
Sometimes the answers are hard to see
Spirits soar
Starving for food, starving for love
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
The sweetness of a bitter tear
The thing I most regret are the words I didn’t say
There’s a heart that fear/pain/disappointment has turned to stone
We have a love that knows no limit
When sadness intrudes
Where is love taking me?
Why don’t you stay?
Won’t you hold my hand?
You may give without loving, but you can’t love without giving.
You opened your arms, no strings attached
You remind me time and again
You will always be enough
You’d think by now I’d know what love is
You’re my favorite song of all
Your love is the greatest gift
Your love never changes
Your love will keep me here
Your smile can touch me deep inside
Your smile so sweet and honest

No comments: