Saturday, December 15, 2007

Witty repetitions

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?

They told me I was gullible ... and I believed them.

I had amnesia once -- or twice.

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

One nice thing about egotists: They don't talk about other people.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

Is there another word for synonym?

Is it possible to be totally partial?

What's another word for thesaurus?

It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.

No comments: