Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Occult Experiences

A 34 year old woman had been experimenting with Ouija among other means of 'communicating' with the spirit world. Under observation, she was seen to suddenly change from an awake to a sleeplike state. Over her face, some sort of misty, unfocused field seemed to appear, looking much like another person's face. It appeared to be male. She later awakened and reported that she believed herself to be in contact with a brother that had passed away some time before.

Me and my cousin were at my aunts house and had decided on using my OUIJA board. So here is an account of what happened: We had the hall light on and a shoe holding the door open so we only had a little light. Then we asked the board to give us a sign if there was a spirit there with us. With in 30sec the shoe flew across the room and the door slammed shut, leaving us in complete darkness we ran out of the room and ever since then, I've always felt a presence in that room besides me.

One time Larysa and I (Sheena) were playing the ouija board. It didn't answer our questiion so Larysa started cussing at the board. The lights started blinking on and off. We were scared.

Thirteen years ago, I was playing with my Ouija board with a friend. We asked the board what the name of the cemetary was where my Aunt was buried. The board replied "Cedar Pines". I laughed because I knew the name was actually "Rolling Hills".
I didn't laugh for long. Five months later, we buried my Uncle in that same cemetary. While I was there, I told my story to a cemetary caretaker. He stared at me for a few minutes and he asked what year it was when my Aunt was buried. I told him the year, and what he said sent shivers down my spine.
When my Aunt was buried in the cemetary, it was named "Cedar Pines". The name of the cemetary had been changed after she had been buried. I had not attended that funeral so I was not aware of that fact when I asked the Ouija board.
Needless to say, I don't know who I was talking to when I asked my question on the board, but I haven't asked any questions since.

“Women make the best psychoanalysts, until they fall in love. After that, they make the best patients." Dr. Brulov, the mentor of Ingrid Bergman's character in Spellbound, utters these words jokingly, but by the end of the movie we see a case in which it proves true.

No comments: